What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website stores Google Analytics cookies, which are essential for Google Analytics software to work and provides us with valuable statistic information about the use of our website. It provides us with useful information such as the number of visitors to the website, the browsers used, the pages viewed and for what length of time. These information are stored anonymously and include no sensitive data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Favero Dental Clinic, 18 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8GD.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
On behalf of Favero Dental we are really looking forward to seeing you for your Dental appointment. Please be sure to arrive in good time, at least 5-10minutes before your appointment time to avoid any unnecessary disruptions. Because we want to see you, we make every effort to get you to your appointment, therefore, you will also receive a complimentary text message within 48 hours of your appointment as a further reminder. Finally, you will also receive a complimentary telephone call within 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please would you be so kind as to call, or email, the practice on 0207 3231960 / email@example.com should you feel that you CANNOT attend your appointment for any reason and need to reschedule. Keeping your appointment time is really important for the practice and for your future appointment scheduling so that you and other patients are in no-way inconvenienced, the preparation of the surgeries are not disrupted, and available appointment slots can be filled. We therefore adopt a strict cancellation and rescheduling policy at the Favero Dental (also found on our website: www.faverowimpoleclinic.com ).
Please be advised that:
1. We do our best to ensure that your appointment runs to time. For reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or look to rearrange your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event, we will do our utmost to contact you in advance.
2. Failure to let us know that you cannot attend your appointment within 48hours MAY result in a fee being charged if we cannot fill your appointment space. Typically this will be 50% of the charge that would have been made for the appointment.
3. Failure to let us know that you cannot attend your appointment within 24hours WILL result in a fee being charged. This will be 50% of the charge that would have been made for the appointment.
4. Failure to attend your appointment without any notice will result in the forfeit of the cost of the entire planned treatment slot.
5. You will be contacted via telephone and email, either on the day of your appointment, or during the following week, to collect reimbursment for your failed attendance.
6. If we are unable to collect payment from you, then we will pass your payment onto our debt recovery service.
7. If a deposit has been taken ahead of your appointment, you will lose the right to reimburse this against your overall treatment cost and the deposit amount will be added to your next invoice.
8. At the discretion of Favero Dental Clinic we may consider refunding the above fees where there are unavoidable reasons for non-attendance e.g. a certificated illness prevented you from attending.
We really look forward to seeing you at the Practice for your appointment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time should you wish.